ENSURING CONFIDENCE IN DELIVERY
No two construction projects are the same. Different commercial, technical and delivery requirements create an often dynamic and complex environment for funders to make investment decisions.
The role of the Project Monitor is to be the eyes, ears, and boots on the ground to independently ensure the continuing compliance to the terms of the funding agreement, as well as the many statutory obligations, consents and permissions developers, are required to adhere to. Our approach provides a level of due diligence and reporting which provides confidence in development.
CORE ACTIVITIES OF OUR SERVICE INCLUDE:
- Preparation of initial due diligence report on funding agreements.
- Providing an assessment of the adequacy of the developer’s technical proposals and build programme.
- Assessing works progressing on-site and providing early warning indications of potential delays to programme and budget overspending.
- Fund monitoring, ensuring the developer’s drawdowns are correct and compliant with the terms of the agreement.
- Compliance Inspector, ensuring compliance to statutory approvals, licenses and consents.
- JV supervisor, ensuring the terms of the JV agreement are fully adhered to.