BUILDING CONFIDENCE, RELIABILITY AND TRUST
Developing property in the construction industry can sometimes be complicated in an environment that is constantly changing. There are certain needs that can be planned for, but even more that can’t, that is why it’s important to have consultants who can apply a breadth of technical capability and experience to plan, reduce and overcome any challenges which may occur.
We have an extensive team of Employer’s Agents who have vast experience across a range of sectors ready to act on your instructions to deliver projects from inception to completion.
Aspects of this Service may include:
- Establish the project brief including, programme, budget, design and performance requirements.
- Undertake initial risk and opportunity appraisal for the project
- Collaborate with the design team to progress the scheme through RIBA work plan stages
- Support our clients to manage key stakeholders and obtaining successful planning consent
- Advise on the most suitable procurement route and the form of contract
- Administer a compliant tender process, evaluate tender returns and prepare a tender report
- Prepare contract documentation and appoint the contractor
- Administer building contract in relation to time, payments, notification and practical completion procedures
- Chair and record regular progress meetings
- Issue regular progress and financial reports
- Regular site inspections to monitor progress and workmanship quality
- Ensure smooth handover of property and occupation
- Monitor post-completion defects and any defects rectification issues
- Post completion project review and feedback