QUALITY CONTROL WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Quality control without compromise! Our experienced and qualified team of Clerk of Works and Site Inspectors undertake rigorous and methodical site inspections to monitor and report on progress, and compliance with design, specification and regulatory standards.
Our robust Site reports are supplemented by detailed photographic Quality and Workmanship Trackers providing a process that ensures all non-compliance issues are resolved. This includes a particular focus on fire safety works.
Aspects of this Service may include:
- Checking all critical stages of work to ensure that the quality meets the required standards set for the project
- Monitoring progress on site against the construction programme to record where the works have fallen behind or moved ahead of the programme
- A regular report produced electronically on-site with comprehensive photographic evidence
- Frequency of reports to suit client requirements.
- Highlighting and resolving poor workmanship and non-compliance of materials/products.
- Defects recorded, monitored and closed out.
- Ensuring that appropriate levels of health and safety are observed on site
- Rigorous and detailed inspection of materials and workmanship throughout the build process
- Monitoring high risk works against benchmark standards set
- Impartial and independent of the contractor – to represent the interests of the client and client team
- Assisting client team with pre-handover inspections to ensure the quality of finish is to a high standard